Monday 18 April 2016

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette

Morning lovelies! I thought I'd start this week off on a good note, since it's going to be a super busy one for me, with three deadlines eek! Hopefully you don't have the Monday blues but if you do make sure you treat yourself to a big cuppa tea and a biscuit (or two) and have a little read on.

My wonderful friend Lucy bought me this palette for Christmas and I can honestly say I've used it almost every day since. It's the Redemption Palette in Iconic 3 by Makeup Revolution. 


The palette consists of 4 matte shades and 8 shimmery ones. They are all quite light on the skin but if you layer it up it can be quite effective. I did try and take a photo of me wearing a few of these shades but I looked ridiculous so you'll just have to trust me that they look fab on, especially with a flick of eyeliner!

They catch the light really well which I think looks lovely on!


The palette is such a bargain at only £4 each! At that price they're worth a try right? There are such amazing quality for the price, I'll deffo be treating myself to a few other Makeup Revolution palettes soon! 

Click here to enjoy their products on the Superdrug website! 

What's your fave eyeshadow product at the moment?

Love Rosie 
xx


2 comments:

  1. I have this Rosie, the pigmentation is gorgeous!!! The shimmery ones layered up are to die for! Fab post X

    rollnecksandrunways.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fab?! Thanks Hun 😘
      Love Rosie xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox