Friday 27 February 2015

What's in my University Bag?

Although I don't have uni today, I thought this would be a good post for a Friday so that you can see all the junk that has accumulated in my bag over the course of the week!


First of all, the bag I'm currently using to transport mes bazars (junk) to and from uni is this lovely leather navy satchel by Joules. I was lucky enough to receive this beauty as a christmas present from my Mum, and I think it's safe to say, there hasn't been a day since where I haven't used it.

So here goes ... What is in my University Bag? 



1. My Laptop - an essential item for the average uni student. I'm using the Macbook Air and to keep it safe I have this adorable floral Cath Kidston case.

2. My Purse and my Student Card - both essential if I either want to grab something to eat or drink, or if I want to hop on the campus bus. Both are Cath Kidston (can you see a recurring theme? No? Me neither.)



3. Hand Gel - I always have this in my bag, just in case! This one is a special edition by Carex and smells just like Strawberry Lace Sweets - yum! 

4. A compact mirror - perfect for topping up the lippy throughout the day. This one is from Claire's.

5. Mac Peach Blossom Lipstick - this is my go-to day-to-day shade. It's a light pinky colour that lasts for ages, perfect for me as I'm always sipping coffee/tea or munching on something.


6. Bubblegum Flavoured Cola Bottles - aka the best sweeties ever! They are so so tasty but probably acquaint to your weekly sugar intake in one sitting if you eat too many. But m m m, they gooood!! Sometimes you just need a bit of a sugar rush to keep you going, and these definitely do the trick for me.

7. Headphones - great to shut out that one person with the screechy voice on the bus; to make a phonecall, without freezing your fingertips off (Sunderland is cold you know!) and also to listen to music, duh!

8. Paracetamol - all this hard uni work often gives me headaches!

9. Pens - obviously a must-have for any student, I always like to keep a couple in my bag to make notes with.




10. My Fashion History/Fashion Journalism notebook - I like to take notes during lectures and workshops so all of that goes in here. This notebook is from Sainsburys and I believe the Stickers* are from the last edition of Elle Collections.  *The 'Diane Von Battenberg' Sticker always gets me hehehe!

And that's it! C'est maintenant vide! (It's empty now!)

I hope you're all enjoying your second semester and not letting the work pile up and let you down. If so perhaps take a little break to yourself, pop the kettle on and put on your favourite film, then hopefully you'll feel a tad better, and ready to take on the workload. That always works for me!

Until next time mes amis,

Love Rosie
xx

2 comments:

  1. This was so lovely, I love your laptop case! it's so much nicer than mine! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! I got it in the sale for £25! :-) xoxox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox