Monday 11 August 2014

SCRUB YOUR NOSE IN IT - Review

Hello my lovelies ! Today I thought I’d share with you my thoughts on Soap & Glory’s 'Scrub your nose in it facial scrub/mask, as I’ve been using it for just over a month and absolutely adore it!

I bought this as my previous scrub - the Clarins Exfoliating Cleanser ran out, and I wasn’t feeling up to repurchasing it at £20, so when I saw that Soap & Glory had their own scrub at only £9, I was intrigued. So I snatched it up in boots and have been using it for just over a month, therefore I thought it was about time that I shared my experience with it with you.



 Upon first glance, you may think that £9 seems rather pricey, but you only need a teeny tiny dollop of the scrub and you’re good to go. I must have used it at least 15 to 20 times now and it has hardly gone down at all – which is great, as it means it will last a long time.


It comes out a peppermint greeny kind of colour and has the most divine minty smell, though it isn’t over powering like some medical scrubs. More like toothpaste, so if you like that, I’m sure you’ll enjoy this. There are small sugar-like exfoliating granules in the scrub which work to ‘declog’ your pores and leave your face feeling soft and smooth.

After using this product regularly for 5 weeks, I have seen an improvement in my skin, especially on my forehead, which was slightly bumpy before, but now it feels and looks much better. I think the best way to describe how my face feels after ‘Scrubbing my nose in it’, is freshly cleansed. Which is really all I was looking to get from this facial scrub. It also leaves your face feeling really cool afterwards, it isn’t too harsh on the skin and doesn’t dry the skin out after use.

Although, I wold suggest applying moisturiser after-use, at the moment I’m using another cheeky Soap & Glory product; their ‘For Daily Youth’ moisture lotion. Which I find perfect for after cleansing as it’s so light. I stole this product off my Mum, who wasn’t too keen on the smell, as it smells of apricot yogurt - Yum!



Overall, I have found that it really does work wonders if you’re looking for something new to try I’d definitely recommend this product.

Have you tried this product? How did you find it? Can you recommend any other S&G products, as I’m keen to try more, let me know in the comments below!

Bonne journée!

(Have a nice day!)
                                                                          
Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox