Thursday 14 April 2016

20th Birthday Celebrations

Wow how weird it is to write 20th birthday. I don't feel old but honestly I swear I'm still 16 at heart! My Mum decided to welcome me to my 20s with 'Welcome to the era of responsibility.' Eek! Thanks for that Mumma, that's not terrifying at all!

I had a fabulous birthday with thanks to my bestest friends. I went to uni in the morning for a workshop and our weekly Fashion North meeting, then I caught the bus to Leeds to meet my bestie for a night out there and a day of shopping to follow - yippee!

The cutest birthday cards!

Rebekah & I

Magical cocktails at Alchemist!

Bits I picked up shopping & a purse from my lil sis!

 Leeds was beautiful. It's such a lovely city and I'm kicking myself for not taking more photos! 

I apologise for my lack of posts recently. I have so many ideas for posts I keep meaning to do but I have been so stressed with work and uni recently I just haven't got round to it. But fingers crossed I'll be back to normal asap, just please bear with me! 

Love Rosie 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday Rosie! I looove visiting Leeds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, thanks Beth! Yeah it's so so lovely! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox