Wednesday 18 May 2016

Earning my stripes

I know its been a while since I showed my face on here but let's just say these last few months have been quite hard on me. Uni work was piling up with many deadlines towards the end of semester, as well as that I had 8 exams to revise for! Eeek! 

But hurrah, hurrah, I have my last exam on Friday, which is my Public Affairs NCTJ. I'm looking forward to celebrating the end of our second year with my uni gals in the afternoon, then on Friday night it's a friend of mine's birthday so we're going out to celebrate. 

Me on Friday (approx 4pm) :
I'm hoping to get back on the band wagon with blogging as recently my anxiety has been all over the place and I couldn't bring myself to think about it never mind ask someone to take my picture. But this summer I don't have many major plans, so I'm looking forward to just chilling out, getting back in the gym, earning that dolla, and working on my writing. 


Good luck to everyone with exams this week!



Love Rosie 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox