Saturday 14 September 2013

Beautiful Bargains

Autumn is vastly approaching, and let’s just say I am somewhat prepared! I have been on the lookout for a good ol’ winter coat for quite a while now but have not been successful so far. But have been preparing my wardrobe for my favourite time of year!

Anyway, here are a few of my pre-autumn shopping steals (No, I did not steal them!), it’s just they were so cheap it felt like it…

Dresses
£8 each at Primark
First up are these two beautiful patterned dresses from Primark at only £8 each!  I got so excited in the shop I grabbed one of each and dashed to the counter as fast as possible! But can you believe these dresses were only £8. I had to do a double-take! They fit so well, and I am a big fan of half sleeves, as I don’t really like to show my shoulders off too much, but these are perfect!I can’t wait to wear them with wooly tights and cute mary-janes this A/W season!

Long sleeved shirts
£6 each New Look Sale
Next up, are these two long sleeved shirts I picked up in the new look sale! One is burgundy with light polka dots and the other is a dark teal paisley pattern. They are both so cute, the paisley one was my size and fits perfectly! But the burgundy one was slightly bigger than I would have originally wanted, but I love that oversized comfort look – especially for the upcoming seasons! They both have really pretty collars – that I will most definitely be layering up this season! And they were just £6 each - you can’t go wrong!

This just proves that you need to have a keen eye when shopping! If you ever see an item you love that is slightly overpriced, don’t snap it up there and then, keep an eye out in other high street shops you might just find yourself a bargain!


If you have any looks that you’d like me to recreate, just pop me a comment in the box below, I’d be happy to!


Love always,

Roseanne
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox