Wednesday 26 March 2014

Grey OOTD

Hello my lovelies, I've got a simple OOTD post for you today. I’m just nipping into town with my little sister to pick up a few bits and pieces before I have to pack for Paris! (It’s tomorrow!) So I thought I'd blog my outfit!






What am I wearing?

Top: F&F @ Tesco
Trousers: Zara
Cardigan: it’s my sisters ssh!
Bag: Mary Portas
Boots: Kurt Geiger

I love this outfit, it’s so comfy and the pieces go surprisingly well together. I got the trousers in the late January sales, this being their first outing (how exciting!) They are a divine dark tartan pattern and they’re even high-waisted. I've paired them with a simple F&F grey cami.

I also snapped up these beautiful Kurt Geiger’s in York, on my way up to Sunderland last year for their first open day. Which seems like ages ago because I’ve been up another time since then, for a journalism applicant day which was lovely! I found out that the fashion journalist’s there run their own website called ‘Fashion North’ and they were kind enough to let us feature in a 'What I Wore' post! (see here)

Hope you enjoyed this post, short and sweet are always best!

Au revoir,

Love Roseanne
xx

p.s keep an eye out for my Paris blog post to come sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox