Friday 7 March 2014

Monochrome Lookbook : New Look

Monochrome is a key trend this upcoming season, so yesterday I hit the shops to explore the new fashions available on the great British high street (such a hardship, I know!) 

Black and white are like partners in crime, they look good on everyone and can be a girl's secret weapon in times of need, especially when paired together, as it is so easy to jazz up a simple monochrome outfit; that could be through our makeup, jewellery, shoes or accessories, depending on your own personal style.

I had a good look around all popular the high street shops, and absolutely fell in love with this cute jagged dogtooth mini skirt, from New Look, with the small notches at the front, and it inspired me to create a lookbook for you all! All the items are listed below.


This cami is so versatile don’t you think (?)I chose this cami because I thought that the lace trim was really cute, therefore it can be worn again with other outfits, however with this look, I think it’d look best tucked in.


The skirt. Oh the skirt. Isn’t it divine? I love how it isn’t just a plain A-line skirt, the notches are really cute and add a little something extra to it,  I think it makes it look more upscale and chic. I’d suggest wearing black tights with this skirt along with these chelsea style boots, as the combination of black tights and boots would give the illusion of longer legs! 
I think the boots are also very versatile, I bet that all of you can think of at least three items of clothing on your wardrobe that they’d go perfectly with already, therefore they’d be an investment for any fashionista.

Outfit Info:
Cami - £14.99
Mini Skirt - £17.99
Boots - £24.99
Flower necklace - £5.99
Bracelets - £4.99
All from New Look!

How do you like this trend? Do you like this look? Feel free to tweet me @roseanne_sophia or tag me on Instagram @all_things_rosy in your monochrome inspired OOTD, I'd love to see them!



Love Roseanne 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox