Saturday 19 April 2014

My 18th Birthday!


My Mum is so talented!





So last Saturday was my 18th birthday – I’m finally an adult – yippee! In the evening I met with a few of my closest friends and went into town for the first time (legally), but the celebrations didn’t end there.

I was lucky enough to receive tickets to see Wicked the musical in London from my parents, and a gift voucher to have ‘Afternoon tea’ at the Rubens at the Palace! I’m so grateful to all my family as I had an amazing time at the theatre, having tea and of course… shopping!

(I’ll be sure to do a blogpost soon on my Afternoon Tea experience, what I wore and all that jazz very soon.)

I got the dress I wore for my birthday, quite a while ago from ‘Miss Patina’, which is literally the cutest brand ever. They sell in the odd Topshop store, but are mostly online, and as soon as I saw this dress I fell in love. Because..
1. It’s velvet.
2. It’s Peplum.
3. It is Burgundy & Navy! i.e. my two favourite colours!

Anyway, I had a wonderful birthday and I couldn’t have shared it with anyone better, as my friends and family were just so lovely!

Thanks for reading,

Love Roseanne
xx

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely day! That cake looks amazing! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did ;-) hehe my mum made it as she had her own cake business! But unfortunatley I inly got one slice :-( hehe! Xox

      Delete
  2. Roseanne! That cake is AMAZING! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! :) the other side was a hobbit hole! :-) xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox