Saturday 19 April 2014

Tea for Two & OOTD

If you saw my last blogpost, you’ll know that I was lucky enough to receive a trip to The Rubens hotel (at the palace) for afternoon tea. (Thank you Auntie M and Uncle R!)

So last Monday, me and my Mum got the train down to London nice and early, checked into the hotel we’d be staying at, then headed towards Knightsbridge for a little shopping.

At 3o’clock we arrived in style by car to the Rubens and were seated in the corner by the window for Afternoon Tea.

We met the cutest old couple too – they were celebrating their 49th wedding anniversary – so cute! So if you’re reading this (however unlikely): it was so lovely to meet you.

My Mum and I got through four pots of tea, and I think it’s safe to say that it really was the best tea I’ve ever had! The scones were also just as good! The staff even brought me a birthday card - it was so lovely.

Here are a few photos from the day:







What am I wearing?

Collared top - French Connection
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Cath Kidston



Ta-ta for now,


Love Roseanne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox