Monday 23 November 2015

Two Ways to Style a Christmas Jumper!


I love cold weather because it welcomes back my wooly winter wardrobe! Today I've teamed up with FatFace to show how you can style a Christmas jumper two different ways, and quite possibly all year round prolonging your festivity.

I picked this lovely grey Fairisle jumper*, with festive patterns across the yoke. I think this jumper is quite versatile, as Grey basically goes with everything, especially in my case as half my wardrobe is black and white!

 Jumper & Jeggings - FatFace*
Brogues - Zara
Bag - H&M
Watch - Olivia Burton
This morning I went to the library to crack on with some uni work, so I paired it with these gorgeous Black Chord Jeggings*, alos FatFace, my chunky burgundy brogues and my black H&M handbag. A laidback daytime look, perfect for keeping you warm whilst also looking stylish.



Tonight, I'm going out with a few friends, so I've swapped the leggings for a chord skirt and some little heels, paired with my Tres Chic clutch bag. See, whoever thought a wooly jumper couldn't be dressed up thought wrong!

Here are a few other lovely knits available from the new FatFace Winter Collection, full of lots of cosy jumpers and cardigans appropriate all year wear. I have my eye in this :

Christmas Jumpers at FatFace this season!



And here are a few more from the High Street:

High Street Jumpers




Until next time my dears,


Love Rosie,
xx

 *These items were gifted to me by FatFace, but all views and opinions are my own.



4 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Christmas jumpers! That FatFace one looks lovely and I like the different ways you've styled it! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're so cosy! Thanks Millie, Rosie xox

      Delete
  2. I love cold weather; especially cozying up in a warm comfy chair with hot chocolate and a good book is heaven.

    xx Anna | Annacdotes and Insannaty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, yeah I love that too! Rosie xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox