Friday 6 November 2015

My Week In Pictures

Once again, this week has been hectic and I'm finding it tricky to keep on top of it all. 

Uni deadlines are creeping up and Thursday brought about our christmas drinks launch at work which was crazy busy. Although there are some fab christmas drinks on hand, so if you're out and about make sure you pick up a White Hot Chocolate - they're the bomb!

Today is my first day off in a while where I have nothing planned, so I'm thinking a lazy day is my best bet. I'm currently watching Young Victoria, then I might pop out for afternoon tea later with the girls.


1-6 left to right: 1.Halloween! 2. We got our fun netball photo back! 3. Quick stop in Cafe Nero with Hello Fashion! 4. Two Pride&Prejudice badges I picked up the other day - so cute! 5. My Work shirt for christmas time! 6. Shorthand -something that I'm finally getting the hang of but have to constantly practice!

Sorry this hasn't been my usual kinda post, I've got a few planned for next week since I'm off wahoo! So do be sure to check back soon.

Love Rosie
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox