Thursday 21 January 2016

Westwood, Leather and Pointy Boots

Top - Vivienne Westwood, Jacket - ONLY at Vero Moda, Jeans - Topshop Leigh, Boots - New Look
After a few weeks of travelling back and forth between Derbyshire and Sunderland, I'm finally on the mend and I'm falling back into my usual routine up North. Today I'm just having a chilled day, after I had my first exam yesterday. It went well, but I know I've got a lot to work to do before the next one. Right now I'm off to pick up an my module results from uni *fingers crossed I did okay!* Then I'll nip into town to pick up some food and come home and crack on with revision. 

This isn't my usual style, it's more rock-chick than I'd like to admit but I'm secretly (now not-so) loving it! Also it shows off my new hair do - woo!

Love Rosie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox