Sunday 28 February 2016

Musings of a Stressed Student #2

Do you ever get that kind of happy rush when you have lots on? Well for me, that just sums me up. I thrive on having things on.

I was at work in the early week and I had a lot of work to do for university, so the productivity began quite early. Sadly our netball match was cancelled on Wednesday, and although disappointing, it gave me time to catch up on all the work I've been avoiding.

If you didn't already know (Golly that sounds terrible!) Well, I'm deputy editor of a website, Fashion North and this week I'm proud to say that we planned fantastic posts on Thursday. I'm super excited about the International Women's Day content we have for March 8th. I'm writing a post about fictional heroines - exciting! So be sure to check it out next week when it goes live!

I've caught up with shorthand, after injuring my hand making it physically impossible. I'm on track for French (finally) as I had mountains of work to get through and on top of that I had some fabulous news on Thursday - one of my best friends is coming back to university!




All in all, it's been a fab week. Sometimes you can just get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and all the chores you 'need' to do, that you forget to take time for yourself. This is my downfall, but this week I changed that and I'm quite proud of myself for doing so.


I've been watching - The Brits
I've been listening to - Best Fake Smile by James Bay
I've been reading - The Dressmaker (Review to come soon!)

That's all for today's Sunday Musings lovelies. I hope you're enjoying this lil' series and if there's anything you want to see on here, let me know.

Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox