Wednesday 10 August 2016

5 Things To Watch on a Bad Day

We all have bad days and recently, I've been there. So whether it's that you have a tonne of work to do or that you didn't get your coffee this morning (I feel your pain), I think we can all agree bad days suck.

So at the end of a bad day, what could be better than curling up in bed with snacks and a good film? It works wonders for me, and soon enough I've forgotten what made the day so bad. Here are my top 5 suggestions to brighten up the day.


1. Rewatch your favourite show from the start (not necessarily all in one go, I might add). It'll be a major throw back and you might even have forgotten certain things! I always opt for Pretty Little Liars - if you're not on that train yet then I bring you to my next suggestion.

2. Start a new series. (PLL) I recently started watching Gilmore Girls, and I think it's safe to say I'm addicted. If you like chick flicks and quick-witted comedy then this is the show for you my friend. I'd also suggest 'How To Get Away With Murder', it's a scandalous show about budding law students who get themselves involved in a murder on campus, and it's on Netflix. Hurrah!


3. 10 Things I Hate About You. This film deserves it's own point. It's brilliant. In short: sassy girl is pursued by the beautiful Heath Ledger, complete with bad-boy rep, to help her younger sister date. Basically if you haven't watched it, you're seriously missing out! It always cheers me up. 


4. An all girl-power movie. My fave pick for this would be Burlesque, where a sweet country girl moves to the big city to make it in singing and dancing but finds herself working at a Burlesque club where her dreams will come true. Cheesy, I know but Cher and Christina Aguilera are in it, so why not eh?! Clueless and Erin Brockovich are also great choices.


5. Last but not least the almighty Rom-Com. You know the story guy meets girl, they fall in love but somehow they don't realise it or something stands in the way of them being together. It almost always works out and I hate to admit it, but I am a sucker for a happy ending. My all time personal fave is Sweet Home Alabama. 


I hope by the end of this list you'll have something in mind to brighten up your day, let me know what your favourite feel-good movies are on twitter - I'm at @leblogderosie 


I know it's been a while since my last post, my head just hasn't been in it recently. But I'm getting my ducks in a row and I'll be back on the regular blogging train before you know it! If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see on Le Blog De Rosie, then don't hesitate to let me know! My contact details are above.



Love Rosie 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox