Monday 5 September 2016

My Skincare Routine



As of right now my skin is the best it's ever been and it's all down to the extra effort I've been putting into my skincare routine.

For cleansing, I've been using the Soap and Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash which works like a dream! My face is so smooth after using and my pores are minimised. 

Three of four times a week I use the Soap and Glory Scrubatomic face scrub. You can see my review of that HERE. I go into more detail in my review of this product, but I'll just say the fruity scent is a lovely bonus to this lightweight scrub.

For makeup remover I like to use the Garnier micellar cleansing waters, with the smaller purple one specially for eye makeup removing. I use these daily to take off my makeup using cotton pads. I really enjoy micellar water as it's so soft on the skin as apposed to harsher cleansers. 
I recently picked up a micellar cleansing water from Witch, so I'm intrigued as to how it comes up in comparison to this one.

I like to follow this up with Garnier's Moisture Radiance+ Moisturiser. Again, it's super lightweight as it is more of a gel than a cream and sinks into the skin rather than sitting on top and clogging up your skin.

This combination of products works really well for me. I'd like to say (maybe as a disclaimer) that i have normal to dry skin and these products are super in that department as they keep me hydrated and don't dry my skin out.


What are your go to skin products?

Love Rosie

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox