Tuesday 20 September 2016

Stationery Picks for the New School Year

Stationery




By now we're way into September which means that almost everyone is back at school and we'll be returning to university very soon. Now I don't know about you but after having such a long time off, I find it really hard to get back into a steady routine and therefore don't really enjoy the changeover.

"What could make the prospect of returning to school or uni more exciting?" I hear you ask. 

"Stationery" I reply. *everyone cheers*

Yes I exaggerate but stationery is bae and all that jazz when you're a nerd at heart. I wear my bookworm badge with pride.

Anyhoo, here are my top high street picks for back to school. I've seriously got my eye on the Gemma Correll pieces!


Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox