Sunday 10 November 2013

Berry Tones

First of all, I apologise for not posting anything new for a while. I thought having a week off would solve all my problems and I could get back to blogging but I thought wrong. I had so much work to do but now that’s all over I can continue!

My inspiration for this post came to me just the other day, when a friend of mine noticed that I always have something burgundy on, whether it’s my nail varnish, my ring or the ribbon in my hair; the colour will be on my person in some way or another.
So after digging through my wardrobe and bedroom, I thought I’d show you my favourite berry coloured items for this season!

 Ring - Birthday Present (Dorothy Perkins)   

I was shopping and decided to splash out and treat myself with this Sally Hansen Nail Varnish. This one is in the shade ‘Red Zin’ and it is absolutely amazing! I have been on the lookout for the perfect shade of Burgundy (my go-to colour) for so long. And I think it’s safe to say that I have finally found it. I would most definitely recommend you try out ‘Sally Hansen’ for nail varnishes, the brushes are really thick and the varnish is a good quality that lasts – and the colours are to die for!

  


Next up, are my gorgeous winter coats! 

This one (above) I picked up last year in H&M, it was around £35. It's so cosy. It has a fur collar/lapel which is just amazing during the cold weather. It has a belt tie and round black buttons on the front. 
My second coat, you may recognise from my 'OOTD Southampton' post, is a beautiful oversized boyfriend coat.I really love the bobbly texture of the coat too, it's also really warm! Again, this coat wad from H&M and with 20% off, I got this coat for £27!
Coat - H&M
 Now, when it comes to shoes, I am not as obsessed as most girls. To be honest, I hardly own any! In my day-to-day life, I think I must rotate between three pairs. However, these are my favourite burgundy shoes I own (out of three!) They are four-inch wedges, with a black elastic section around the ankle and zips at the side. I like to wear these with jeans to dress up and outfit for a meal out or something like that. I picked these up last year at Dorothy Perkins for only £20!

Wedges - Dorothy Perkins
And last but not least, is this beautiful tea dress I picked up from primark recently. Since the Primark website was launched, I went and had a nosy around and saw this dress on there! I instantly knew I had to have it! At only £8 you can't say no, can you? I already own 2 tea dresses similar to this one and I love them!



It's so so so pretty;the background of the dress is a dark blue-black colour, that really compliments the brighter floral tones. I can't wait to wear this dress with some wooly tights, a blazer and a chunky scarf this winter!


Whats your must-have colour this winter? Let me know!
Got any questions? Pop them in the box below, I read all your comments and try to reply to all of them.

That's all folks! (Haha!) I hope you enjoyed this post, because I certainly enjoyed making it! 



Love Roseanne
xx
 



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox