Monday 18 November 2013

Vintage Treasures

Hello my lovelies! Today’s blogpost was inspired by a vintage fayre I went to yesterday at the Assembly Rooms in Derby with my wonderful friend Nicole. It was amazing, (aren’t they always?) we found lots of little treasures and even treated ourselves a little bit!

Here are both our Outfit’s from yesterday:



 I do apologise for my dodgy pose but we can’t all look as lovely as Nicole all the time – hehe! (She’s a model too!)
We both chose different ends on the vintage spectrum with our outfits yesterday, Nicole went for the ‘Trad Tweed’ look and I went for the ‘Floral Heaven’ look J

We both bought a few items each, mine being two three scarves and Nicole bought a lovely black skirt with gold baroque embroidery – how exciting! She even got me an early xmas pressie. (No telling!)

So, considering I didn’t get too much yesterday, I thought I’d share with you a couple of my recent vintage treasures!

SCARVES…

I have quite a thing for scarves! These are my recent purchases ranging from £1 - £4 each, which is soo good considering how nice some of them are! No.4 is real cashmere and No’s 3 and 5 are silk.


 Next up is this wonderful Navy Riding Jacket that I picked up in Nottingham a couple of weeks back. It is beautiful and fits soo perfectly it’s unreal, I snatched this one up for £30 which is a little more than I would have bargained for, but I gave in in the end and I just had to have it.


And finally, we have this lovely tartan blazer I bought earlier this year. This tartan pattern is lovely – I adore navy and hunter green colours together! It even has a navy velvet collar and very good sized pockets – which is quite rare in blazers. Normally I have to sew my own in. This cost me £18. Perfect for the tartan trend this winter!





What are your favourite vintage treasures?
Where is your favourite vintage shop? –Let me know!


Until next time,

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox