Monday 2 December 2013

Bouclé Chic

Recently I have seen quite a few of these skirts around and honestly, I WANT THEM ALL. They are popping up everywhere I go, it’s like they want me too (I know, sad right? But I’m just compensating for when I splurge all my Christmas wages on them!) 
Here are my top five Bouclé skirts:

1.         Burgundy Bouclé mini skirt

Oh my, how I love this skirt. You can find this lovely number at Topshop’s Studio.

Pros:
©    It’s bouclé,
©    Fits perfectly,
©    Is burgundy,
©    Has a cute stallion zipper!
©    It’s £50!

Cons:
©    It’s £50!

But I’m hoping that after xmas it will come down in price (fingers crossed) because it is just soo beautiful!

2.         Cooperative Brushed Pull-on skirt in Tartan


As you all know, tartan is all the rage right now, but many of you may be worried to try this trend due to the risk of looking too ‘punky’. But alas, Roseanne is here! (haha!) And I have found you the perfect skirt in perfect balance between punk tartan and highlanders, so here you are. You can find this sweet little number at Urban Outfitters for £30.

3.         Soft Grey Short Skirt


Nombre trois on our list can be found at Vero Moda for £25 and let me tell you – it is super duper soft! It has a knitted lining (to keep you cosy) and leather lining around the waist and pockets, which separates the block of grey colour. I’ll definately be treating myself to this little treasure next week (roll on payday!)


So, how do you like Bouclé skirts? Have you seen any you like recently? Let me know! Pop a comment in the box below (I adore reading them!)


Thanks for reading! *Watch this space* for more posts coming over December.


Love Roseanne 

xx


2 comments:

  1. Great post - that tartan one is lovely! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox