Friday 6 December 2013

Lace it up

Lace is right on trend at the mo, so I thought I’d do a lace lookbook for you. Just in time for Christmas too – bring on party season!


Dress – Next £75
Shoes – New Look £24.99
Clutch - Accesorize £25
Bracelet – Accesorise £9

I absolutely adore this Next dress. Yes, it is rather pricey but think how long it would last! You could dress it up and down, it’s all down to the accessories (and the hair) they can make or break an outfit – so plan carefully! I would suggest a dark lipstick with this outfit, a dark red colour with smokey eyes would look great.

The clutch has a black lace overlay, which matches the dress in a simplistic sort of way, yet still matches the shoes (gotta love New Look!) and to top it all off the bracelet is within the baroque/lacey style too.

Personally, I don’t tend to wear too much jewellery – usually just earrings and one statement piece, but if you’re a jewellery addict you could add more bracelets with the same colours to achieve that vampy party look.


Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you thing below!


I hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox