Friday 20 December 2013

Winter Beauty Favourites

I have never been the type of girl to buy lots of makeup or hair products, most days I’d just go with the flow (i.e. straight hair and minimal makeup). I only had one type of foundation and when it ran out, I would buy it again.

But recently I have discovered an undying love for beauty products, so I thought I’d share with you my winter favourites!



In winter; I hate to admit it; but my hair usually falls out, not literally like I go bald or anything (!) but each time I brush it, a few strands would depart from my head. But aha! This Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo (and conditioner!) is amazing!!! It is even honey scented! I haven’t lost a lock this month – it’s brilliant, my hair is soft and silky, it’s even thickening a bit (which in my case is brilliant, as my hair is extremely fine.)

I thoroughly suggest this product to all of you who have this problem too :)



Next up is this philosophy body wash. Not really winter related but hey-ho! This one is the ‘Vanilla birthday cake’ and mmmmm it smells so good I want to eat it! (Don’t worry I didn’t) It is a 3 in 1, bubble bath, body wash and shampoo. You can probably pick this bad boy up at your nearest Boots store for around £14; they also do cute gift sets that come with a vanilla lip gloss too!



Next up is my Clarins ‘Instant Smooth Foundation’ and I adore it! I have it in shade 00 Ivory Beige, which is only a teeny bit darker than my skin tone, however it was the lightest, but it’s not so bad that you would notice. It’s slightly thicker than my normal liquid foundation and it leaves my skin feeling so soft – it’s lovely. I think it’s better to have a thinner foundation in summer because it’s warmer, and you don’t want to be a sweaty Betty with thick foundation!



Lastly, is my Benefit lipgloss. I got it free along with Elle's December magazine! It's called 'Hoola ultra plush lipgloss'. In a shimmering golden nude shade, it's perfect for day to night changes (It isn't as dark as it looks in the bottle, I assure you!) And it smells really nice too - almost chocolaty, I will most definately be purchasing the larger one after Christmas, because this one will most likely have run out!

What are your beauty favourites this season? 


Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading,


Love Roseanne 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox