Thursday 27 February 2014

Spectacular!

This week I finally got my new glasses! I’ve been meaning to go to specsavers for months because I'd been having terrible headaches due to the fact my eyesight has changed yet again!

I went down to specsavers last week, with my mum at hand snapping cheeky shots of me trying glasses on
because I couldn’t see myself in the mirror! Eventually, after a lot of snaps and messing around, I chose these Beautiful Gok Wan frames. Meant to be £99, but we got a lovely NHS voucher and scored these beauties for £10!


These aren’t drastically different from my trusty Karen Milllen frames (yes, I had them for 4 years) but I like the rounded features they have and I think they frame my face quite nicely. Definitely better than those giant ones I’ve been wearing, that make my face look reeeeeaally big.

^Messing Around^
I’ve worn glasses full time ever since year 7; when I had some very ugly purple wirey framed ones, that both hurt and looked terrible. I have tried contacts every now and again, but I do tend to get a bit lazy and end up just wearing my glasses day to day.

I’d say I’m rather pleased with my new investment. The tortoise shell coloured frame matches the many colours in my hair at the moment (which looks very different in the above photo but hey ho!) and they’re really comfy. What could be better? Seen as I wear them every day, choosing glasses is a big choice, but honestly, I think these glasses will do just fine for now seen as they have a lot to live up to!


Do you wear glasses? How do you like my new ones? Leave me a message below in the comment box, I love hearing from you all!

Au revoir mes copains,

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox