Thursday 29 May 2014

The Leavers Ball

Just less than a week ago, I attended my final school event: My Sixth Form Leavers Ball, and right now I’m sitting in my bedroom trying to revise and ignore the dull weather we’re having, reminiscing Last Friday’s antics. (Great - now I have 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)' in my head;)

The ball was held at a fancy hotel called Morley Hayes and it was a top class night! We started off with a lovely drinks reception, then went up to the dance floor to shimmy the night away. There was even a photobooth (!) which we all had loads of fun in – thank you so much to our student presidents for organising the whole event – it was a wonderful farewell party!

On to what I wore . . .


Bag - John Lewis
Shoes - New Look
Headband - River Island

Well, I have to say, that I literally went on a full to-the-moon-and-back style mission to get this dress as, somehow, none of the shops had my size, or the dress for that matter! But three tries later I got it, thanks to the lovely people at Warehouse Liverpool! As they delivered it to my local store!


Nails- Barry M Gelly 'LYCHEE' & sparkle


Here are a few more pics from the night:

Me and Emma - isn't her hair just to die for?

In the photobooth with my girls!


Me and my bestie Nicole!

It was truly a night to remember (not just the bruises!) and I’m really happy that I made so many good friends at Sixth Form – it’s been an amazing two years. But I have to say that I am totally ready for the next stage of my life - but I'll never forget these guys!

Presently, I only have two A Level exams left (4 down woo!) and then I’m free to enjoy summer! 

Good Luck to all of you that are doing exams in the coming months – stay positive!

à bientôt,

Love Roseanne

xox


Don't forget you can follow me on:
Twitter - @roseanne_sophia
Instagram - @ALL_THINGS_ROSY
Bloglovin - All Things Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox