Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Week in Pictures

Hey dolls! So, it's been just under a week since my last blogpost and a whole lotta stuff has happened to me since then, so I thought I'd do a 'My Week in Pictures' kinda thing, as I have a few things that I want to share with you and I personally really enjoy these posts.

 Left to Right (1) to (6)

(1) Last week me and my closest friends went into town to party up pre-results day, and it was such a good night out! I'm so thankful that I have the best of friends and I really hope that we’ll remain close after A-Level :)

(2) I DID IT GUYS!!!!! Totally unexpected! But I did it! I got four B's in my A Levels and I couldn't be happier because I only needed BCC for my first choice course. It's surreal to think that in 25 days I'll be living 156 miles away from home but I can't wait! Also a big congrats to you if you made it through your A-Levels and are off to uni! :)

(3) Elle Collections. I live for this magazine. It's basically a sum-up of all the recent shows and trends all in one, and comes out twice yearly. (s/s and a/w) Also the fact that it's nearly autumn makes me very excited! And if you are a regular reader of All Things Rosy, you'll know that I don't adapt to warm weather very well.

(4) On Saturday, my wonderful cousin Jessica and I went for a wander around town, to pick up a few bits, and decided to go for a cheeky celebratory meal at Nandos. It was really nice to see her, and have a proper good chat before we split up again in September (For Uni) it's nice to know that despite not seeing each other as often as we'd like, that we can still be so close. *P.S. how cool are the lights in Nandos!*

(5) Shameless lipstick selfie. I was off to a friend's 18th birthday party and couldn't help snapping a pic of my new GOSH 'burgundy lipstick'.

(6) I baked a yummy Victoria's Sponge, after my sister's constant begging! It turned out surprisingly better than expected and was rather scrumptious - so watch out Mary Berry! #GBBO

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you'd like to see more of these posts, or if you have any suggestions.

Goodbye my lovelies and thanks for reading,


Love Roseanne
xx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week :)! Congrats on getting your uni course, it must be exciting! And I love the deep berry lipstick in your selfie! Perfect autumn shade! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was! :) thank you so much! And yes, it's the best shade ever - I'm gonna have to go and pick up another and at £6.50 it's not too bad :-) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox