Wednesday 13 August 2014

What's on my face? / Natural Makeup Look

This is my average ‘natural’ makeup look that I wear day to day, as it’s simple to do and I like how it turns out. Obviously if I were going out, I’d put a bit more eyeshow & mascara on and add a darker lip, but for everyday – this works for me. Hope you like it!






Foundation – Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW10 (YES the lightest shade *cowers in the corner for being shamefully pale*)

Powder – Bourjois healthy balance in ‘52 Vanille’ (to seal!)

Mascara – Rimmel 100% waterproof

Eyeshadow -  Revlon ’05 Blushed Wines’ Colourstay
palette. Darkest colour under eye, and the others on lid.

Eyebrows – Matte Brown Next eyeshadow from their ‘Cashmere palette’.

Blush – Bourjois Rose de Jaspe 95

Concealer – Bellapierré Makeup base

Lips – Mac Cremesheen ‘Peach Blossom’ / Carmex


I’m also really keen to try out liquid eyeliner as I’ve never been too good at it myself, and just purchased Soap and Glory’s ‘Supercat’ eyeliner, so if you have any tricks, I’d love to hear them so that I can get cracking at it!

(Can you tell I’m procrastinating by blogging in order to try and forget about results tomorrow? Oh well! Wish me luck!)

Love Roseanne

xx

2 comments:

  1. I've got the Super Cat eyeliner, it's super easy to use once you get the hang of it! I bought mine just before Cuba so like 4/5 weeks ago or something and it's drying out, so I'll have to buy another one when I get home, thats the only problem I have with it though! :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool, your eyeliner always looks so perfect tho! I think I'll need a little more practice until I can wear it out! :-) xoxoxox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox