Thursday 7 August 2014

Tea Party Celebrations

Today, me and a few friends met to celebrate my friend Megan’s birthday. She had organised a cute little tea party in her garden, with cakey supplements and other yummy treats which were lovely.

Me and the Birthday Girl Megan!


Watch - Coccinelle
Shoes - Primark

Bag - Primark
Rings - Cladder/Accessorize

Dress - Henry Holland//Debenhams
Lipstick - Mac Cremesheen Peach Blossom
All in all, it was a great day to spend the day, catching up with friends and celebrating Megan's birthday -  I hope you had a lovely day Megan!

Feel free to roam over to Megan's blog and have a little nosy {click here} I'd really appreciate it, and it's definitely worth a read!

I hope you're all enjoying this weather we're having, I'm clearly not accustomed to it yet; as I'm still as pale as a ghost and wearing tights; but oh well.

Love Roseanne
xx

3 comments:

  1. It was lovely to see you again today Roseanne! I had a great time! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Hannah! We'll have to have a picnic or something after results ;-) xox

      Delete
    2. Yeah that would be great! Good luck for results day! X

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox