Thursday 20 November 2014

Blush Winter Lookbook


Hey there lovelies, hope you're all well and enjoying the cold, because I sure am!

Today I just have a simple lookbook for y'all, as I'm super super busy with uni work at the mo, I'm finding it really to juggle my social life, work, uni, french and blogging!
But I was inspired by this gorgeous oversized jumper in Zara they other day, which i will most definately be going back for, I just had to share it with you.
Outfit deets:

Jumper – Zara £35.99
Wool Hat – H&M £12.99
Jeans – River Island ‘Lana’ £35
Heeled Chelsea Boots – New Look £24.99
Bag – H&M £29.99
Rhinestone Triangle Necklace – Topshop £7.50
Watch – Olivia Burton £62
Au revoir mes amis,
Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox