Wednesday 5 November 2014

Presents for Men*

Buying presents for men can be a hard task. And with Christmas vastly approaching I think it's about time we start planning ahead. We’re all guilty of saying that we're going to buy our presents early each year, but it never really works out does it?  Well this year, I’m here to help you up a step on the male present-choosing-buying ladder!

Personally, I've always found it hard to buy good presents for boys. Be it my brother, Dad, boyfriend or any other male family member, it seems as a species they've decided to be difficult in this area.

Whenever I ask my Dad what he'd like for Christmas/Birthday I normally get a sarcastic reply of 'peace and quiet' or 'socks'. And as boring as they both are he usually gets his way and I feel like I let him down in buying something bad.

But don't fret, (!) as this year I've found the solution! Men’s gifts sets - yes, they are out there! I've had a good nosy around the high street and found some really lovely ones.




This particular set from House of Fraser is the 'Great Skin for Him Gift Set' by Clinique. It has great reviews and looks really cool – simplistic is always best in my opinion when it comes to men! It isn't too fragranced either, which is often a problem with Men’s smellies. Instead of that 'I just dropped a whole bottle of cologne on the mat and went with it' kinda smell, it has a nice fresh and clean smell (which is always good!) and this particular set contains aloe vera so it's also kind to the skin!


It comes with:

  • Shaving Gel
  • Face Scrub
  • Post Shave Moisturiser
  • Anti-age Moisturiser

I think these sets are a really good idea for men as they don't need too much fussing over in the mornings (lucky!) so these do just the job - and they'll come out smelling nice (bonus for you!)


My brother was kind enough to try this set out and we found that his skin is looking much clearer already.Which is always a plus! So there are visible improvements within one week of use as the products all work very well, none are too harsh. He particularly praised the exfoliator - which left him with instant results and clearer skin.


Here are a few other sets I've seen around:


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you'd like to see any other posts like this below in the comments box.

 
How's your Christmas shopping going? Have you started yet? Let me know - I love a good chat!
 
Love Roseanne
xx



*This feature is in partnership with House of Fraser.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox