Monday 1 December 2014

Celebrate with Miss Selfridge


The Christmas Party Season is vastly approaching and with today being the first of December, I thought I’d start off with a cheeky fashion look book for the festive season, as us girls are always in the lookout for inspiration and statement pieces at this busy time of year!

All the items in this look book are from Miss Selfridge. This outfit would be perfect for a Christmas night out with friends, or even a dinner.


All image rights are credited to Miss Selfridge.
Beaded Top - £35
Brown Faux Fur Stole – £25
Black Razor Knee Jeans - £30.40 *on sale*
Embellished Box Clutch - £35
Black Court Shoe - £39

This beaded top is just to die for isn't it? It's so well made and put together, you'll be looing like a glamorous flapper  girl in no time. Paired with razor-knee black jeans, it accentuates the detailing on the top, which deserves to be shown off. Along with a killer clutch, elegant black heels and a fluffy stole you'll be ready for the runway!

Did you like this post? Are there any shops you'd like to see me do the same type of thing for? What events do you have planned this season?
Let me know in the comments below!

Love Rosie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! That beaded top is gorgeous :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's divine isn't it! I'm in love hehe

      love Rosie xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox