Friday 31 October 2014

L'Oréal EverStrong Conditioner Review

Hey dolls! 

I just to share with you my current miracle product as I absolutely adore it!


                        



It’s the L’oréal EverStrong Conditioner and I have to say it’s by far one of the best I’ve tried – and that’s saying something as I've tried a fair few, and I’m quite fond of my usual Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends one.

Details:

The conditioner comes in a lovely green colour which fades to white at the bottom, it was because I liked the look of it that I picked it up. It revitalises and basically heals you hair – with visible and touchable affects just after one use.*

*: I’m not saying that after one wash that you’ll have Rapunzel worthy locks, but this does a pretty good job making your hair feel healthier and silkier – which is brill in my books!

Note: I have quite thin hair that tends to go frizzy quite easily, but this tames the frizz (score!) Honestly,you just have to try it out for yourself because I can’t express how lovely it leaves my hair feeling and looking and I want to share this with you guys!

The only negative point I have on it is that the bottle isn’t the best shape, as it’s quite slippy so when your hands are wet in the shower it can be a tad harder than I’d like to get the product out – but I guess I can deal with that since it leaves my hair feeling very happy.


Have you tried this product? If you do, let me know how you get on! And if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me – either on Twitter @roseanne_sophia or right here!

See you soon! 

 

Love Roseanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox