Thursday 18 December 2014

My University Room

A4 file - Tesco

Flower Pot - Ikea


My pretty tea cups on display


Plastic Drawers - TKMaxx

Mirror - The Range

White Pots - Ikea


Duvet Cover - Dunelm



Necklaces hooks - Sass&Belle




It dawned on me just the other day that I’ve been living away at uni for a good four months now (golly!) and I still haven’t shown off my little bedroom to y’all.

So here is my bedroom away in S’land. I’m really happy with it, I think I’ve decorated it nicely and it feels nice and homely now. I think my favourite part is probably the shelves or maybe the photos I've got up by the sink.

This is my last day in Sunderland as tomorrow I'm heading back home to the Midlands for Christmas, so hopefully I'll have a few more posts to share with you before 2014 is up!

Hope you liked this post, if you have any questions feel free to ask me below in the comments or tweet me @roseanne_sophia.

Mwah!

Love Rosie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox