Wednesday 31 December 2014

My 'Boxing Day Sales' Haul!

With the Christmas season being in full swing and with being home with friends and family, I regret to admit that I’ve been too busy to blog! :( But no matter, I have plenty of posts lined up for the next few weeks.

This Boxing Day I fully committed to the Christmas Sales and woke up bright and early with one intention in mind, and one intention only: to shop, shop, shop. 

Anyway, enough with the chit-chat, here's what I got . . . 

Black Sony Headphones - £14.99 Argos
Topshop Lip Cream - £2 Topshop
Black Floral Velvet Top - £6 New Look

Black Velvet Dress - £14 VERO MODA
Gold Necklace - £1.99 H&M
Ring Set - £3.99 H&M

Teal Top with Paint drip style hem - £10 VEROMODA
Burgundy Cut Out Top - £8 New Look

Black Capri Pants - Reebok £12
Green Marl Top - £8 VEROMODA
Silk Bra - £10 Next
I didn’t shop till I dropped, but I did pick up a few things and I’m rather happy with my purchases as almost all the items I picked up were on sale so I saved a fortune!

You may have noticed I haven't fully shown you the black velvet dress I got (such a bargain!) But I'm saving it to wear tonight for NYE, so no peeking!    

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin to keep updated with All Things Rosy! 


See you next year my lovelies,

Love Rosie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox