Wednesday 18 February 2015

Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner Review

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've had a very stressful couple of weeks trying to get our house sorted for next year and it all just got a bit too much.

So if you're still with me (thanks!), I have another beauty review here for you from the wonderful Aussie brand!




Recently my hair has been feeling and looking as down as me, so I popped into my local Boots and picked up this little gem of a conditioner for only £4.99 - not bad! It's the '3 Minute Miracle Hair Reconstructor for damaged hair'. Now I wouldn't say my hair was damaged, but who cares, it just means that I'd get a stronger treatment - which I was definitely up for. 

So after having used this product several times, I think I'm qualified to review it. And I'd give it a good 9/10!

It does exactly what it says on the bottle: "smoothes split ends and helps transform dry hair into manageable shiny locks in just three minutes."

And now I have post-salon worthy locks that look and feel luscious! It has such lovely sweet scent too, as do all the Aussie products, which is so so yummy to breathe in whilst you're letting it sink in. 

It is simple to use and extremely effective. The only thing that knocked -1 down for me, was that my Mum is allergic to Aussie products - so it's clearly not for everyone or those with sensitive scalps - but other than that this baby is the bomb.

Have you tried this product? What did you think? 

Also, if you have any ideas or products that you'd like me to try out and review, I'd be happy to help - just let me know in the comments below!

Lots of love,
Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox