Monday 2 February 2015

My January Favourites

Can you believe January is over? I mean, we’re almost a tenth of the way into 2015 – crazzzyy! I already have a favourites post here for you – lucky you!

I think you get the gist of these kinda posts by now. I’ll choose one beauty, one fashion and one lifestyle item(s) that I’ve been loving over the last month to share with you. I’ll explain why and so on so please enjoy!

Pretty please take a second at the end of this post to let me know what you think of this post in the comments below as I’m always keen to hear your feedback.

Books

For the last few months of 2014 I neglected books and hardly read anything other than emails. With being at uni four days a week and working three days, I didn’t have much time to myself. But my timetable this semester is much friendlier. I’m only in Monday 10-5pm, Tuesday 11-1pm! Then I have Netball on Wednesdays and work Friday, Saturday. So I finally have time to read!



On my bedstand right now I have; ‘How to be a Woman’ by Caitlin Moran, ‘The Vogue Factor’ by Kirstie Clements, ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austen (as always), and ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ by Harper Lee.

N Spa 1234 Beauty Regime

I was lucky enough to receive an N Spa beauty package from my Mum for Christmas, as she already knew how much I enjoyed using their Night Cream – see my review here. So I have been using the four-step cleansing regime at least three times a week since I got it and I think it’s safe to say that I love it! It’s brilliant because all their products are numbered so you can use them in the correct order to cleanse your face properly, so you can mix and match products best suited to your skin.


I’ve been using the basic 1234 products:
1.         Multi Cleansing Gel
2.         Hot Cloth Polish
3.         Radiant Flash Serum
4.         Brightening Day Cream

The cleansing gel is really soft on the skin so I find it really soothing as I massage it in. The hot cloth polish is something I’ve wanted to try for a while and so far I’ve seen great improvements in my skin, this is a quick and simple method to deep cleanse your face without being too harsh on the skin – I’d definitely recommend!

Polo Necks


Ok, I’ll admit I was reluctant to try these as I wasn’t quite sure if they’d suit me, but once I’d got my cosy grey polo-necked jumper from Primark and discovered just how cosy they were, I had to get more! So I’m up to three now with these other two from Topshop! They look really good with a simple necklace and do a jolly good job of keeping me warm up here! *

*I’ll admit I was expecting cold weather when I moved to North East England – but the wind here is deadly – not fun!


I hope you've all had a lovely day! Thanks for visiting!


Love Rosie
xx



2 comments:

  1. Love the sound of The Vogue Factor, and I know February has come so quickly!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really interesting so far! I'm only half way through but it's really cool to hear how it is inside the magazine world from such an accomplished woman!

      Rosie xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox