Saturday 28 February 2015

My Week in Pictures #3

This week has been surprisingly busy considering I only have uni on Monday and Tuesday, but I've been a real busy gal! So I thought it'd only be fair to show my week in pictures encore une fois because they're fun to do and I, myself really enjoy reading them - it's fun to be nosy!
1-3 left to right - please note not in order!
1. This was taken on Sunday afternoon, when me and my lovely flatmate Bekah went to town for a bite to eat, then we ended up spending almost two hours in Caffé Nero chatting over coffee and cake!

2. Wednesday Night is sports night out at my uni, so as always, me and the netball gals hit the town for 'Football Shirt Night', which was smashing! This picture is of the fabulous Hannah and I in our UV gear.

3. I had a quiet night in on Monday, and spent the evening in bed watching 10 Things I Hate About You, with the gorgeous Heath Ledger!

Again left to right 4-6
4. Here's a cheeky picture of me and other supporters for the Sunderland vs Northumbria Netball Match earlier this week. Safe to say we were top supporters i.e. very loud and motivational (I like to think so anyway!) and it must have worked because the first team won 43-36! #GoSunderland #WeAreSunderland

5. This is a picture of a book called 'Fifty Shoes That Changed The World' that my manager at Costa, Jo, gave me as a present! How adorable is that! The note said: 'Rosie, having a clear out and came across this book and thought of you, Joanne xx.' It just made me smile so I thought I'd include that!

6. Last but not least this is the image from my Versace Catwalk report, from MFW that I had to do last night for my Intro to Fashion Journalism Module. The article should be up on Fashion North pretty soon if you fancy a read!

That's my week!

What have you been up to this week? Have you been following Milan Fashion Week? What are your thoughts so far? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love Rosie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ten Things I Hate About You is the best movie, I love it! Good choice. Sounds like a great week, hope uni is treating you well Rosie x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good'un isn't it! Uni is fab thanks Ruby, I hope you're enjoying uni too!xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox