Saturday 25 April 2015

Travelling in Style

Today I’m travelling back to my home away from home – Sunderland. 

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to spend an extra week at home thus missing my first week back at uni.

The journey itself is gruelling but so far it’s been quite peaceful. Thank God there aren’t any footballers in this train carriage! – There were last time and let me tell you … they were not happy! (I’m guessing their team lost.)

We’ve just past York so I shouldn’t have too long left. However, I don’t have any Internet so by the time you read this I’ll be back at my uni flat.

In true blogger fashion, I thought: If I’m going to travel, I may as well do it in style! And I'd like to think I succeeded.



I’ve been looking for the perfect opportunity to debut this gorgeous fedora for two weeks now, when my lovely friend Nic gave it to me for my birthday – thanks honey, I love it!

As for the rest of my outfit I just went for comfort – jeans and a tee – ooh and my boots because they wouldn’t fit in my case!






What I’m wearing:
Jeans – Topshop Joni
Blouse – Topshop
Cardi – Primark
Boots – New Look
Hat – Miss Selfridge
Backpack – Rocha John Rocha
Watch – Coccinelle
Necklace - Gift

By the by… there is a story behind the backpack of buttons! I collect them, and originally planned to cover the whole lip in buttons but it’s still a work in progress! But I’m sure it’ll look great when finished.

Hope you’re all well, and good luck to all with up-and-coming exams!

Love Rosie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox