Friday 8 May 2015

Sharing the love - My Favourite Bloggers

The blogging community is generally very friendly so I thought it’d be fun to help a sister out and show off some of my favourite bloggers, as I really enjoy them, so why not share them with you, and then we can all enjoy them together. YAY!


 So let’s get on with the show, here are my five of my favourite blogs to read…



Amber is a lovely full-time blogger who lives in Scotland with her husband Terry, and her gorgeous little bichon-frise, Rubin, who often makes cheeky appearances in her posts.
I love Amber’s blog because she has a classic style, like a modern day Audrey Hepburn, but with gorgeous flame red hair.
Her writing style is very chatty too, which I love, as it makes her anecdotal stories all the more fun to read!




      Tassels and Toiles is a fashion style blog, which is run by my lovely friend Emma. Emma is a fashion marketing student in West Yorkshire. She has a very modern style and an amazing head of hair. Honestly, her locks are actually to die for and she's such a lovely girl!:)
Her blog is really fun to read, as she regularly updates it with OOTD’s and OOTN posts which are always fun as she has a really cool laid back style!



A lovely girl called Amy runs this blog, who is actually at the same uni as me doing the same course!
Amy’s style is very retro, and she sure can rock the 60s style. Also, her photography is in good quality, she always has a good backdrop or setting for each of her posts.
Amy’s blog is mostly fashion related but she does blog about Beauty and Lifestyle as well – be sure to check out her recent post on her trip to see Wicked! (I really enjoyed it!)


Next up is Total Modisch, (which I always spell wrong when searching for it!) It’s a fab little fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, set up by a girl called Ruby, who is also a student.
I love Ruby’s blog, it’s so well laid out and monochromatic, which makes her photographs stand out more. 
Her reviews are also top notch, and she is responsible for the last £15 I spent in boots – taking her advice and trying new nail varnishes - but I loved them all so i'll let her off! ( Oops)
Ruby has a really cool fashion style, it's like comfort-chic and she works it really well in my opinion!


Last but not least is Someone Like You, ran by a girl called Lauren who is currently studing fashion merchandising in America.
Laurens style is to die for! She takes inspiration from vintage fashions and mixes them current trends and it so cute! She is also an expert thriftier, and always has the coolest accessories to match her outfits.
She’s a beautiful girl too and I just love her style – so be sure to check out her blog too!

Thanks for reading guys, I hope this has inspired you to follow a few (if not all of these girls) as I really think they are top-notch bloggers!

Here are all the links again:


Until next time mes amis,

Love Rosie

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this kind of post! I'm away to check some of these out now, they all look great, especially the first one! x

    Holly | holly la beau
    Enter my giveaway to win FIVE great books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Holly! Yeah you definitely should, she's fab! Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox