Wednesday 20 May 2015

Parisienne pour un jour

I recently received a lovely book for my birthday called 'Parisian Chic' by Ines de la Fressange, and I'm obsessed with the laid back, sophisticated french style, so this book was the prefect gift for me.
I found it so cool and interesting, there are loads of tips and how-to's and some great illustrations - I was utterly inspired! So today I took a trip to Newcastle with my friend Lucy, so I thought I'd give le look parisienne a go! (Let me know how you think I did!)







I curled my hair gently with my Mark Hill curling wand, then ran my fingers through it for a wavy style. As for makeup, I kept it minimal with le au naturale look, using my Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Benefit's They're Real mascara and Mac's Peach Blossom lipstick.

What am I wearing?
Scalloped Black Top - Topshop
Stripy Sailor Skirt - Topshop
Brown Loafers - Accesorize
Tan Bag - Gift
Bicycle Necklace - Gift
Watch - Coccinelle


Here are a few pictures from the book:




*Apologies for the bedroom mirror photos, I did mean to get some pictures while out, but I was having so much fun, I forgot! #BadBlogger!


Au revoir mes amis,

Love Rosie
xx




2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I got a similar top from Primark the other day and loving it already :) so versatile! The necklace is really unique too xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Aw yeah it's such a cute top, I got this one a while back but if primark are doing similar ones I may have to pay them a visit! Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox