Tuesday 20 October 2015

Stylist Live!

After such an extremely stressful time last week, I was super happy to be surprised with two tickets to Stylist Live in London.

You see, Stylist is by far my favourite magazine, but I'd already ruled the event out after my student budget couldn't reach that far, to get me a ticket and all the way to London. So a couple of weeks ago I entered a competition on their twitter page and magically, I won!

My friend Lucy and I got the train from Newcastle in the early hours only to arrive in London with an hour and a half to spare, so we popped into Kings Cross so that I could get my 'Platform 9 3/4 picture,' which for some reason I'd never done before!

Then after a lot of tube-hopping and google-mapping, we finally arrived at Islington Business centre ready for the day ahead!

It was fabulous to say the least. We got VIP seats at the catwalk show where the ASOS styling team showcased next seasons trends: Sweet and Sour, Supercharged Tweed, 80s Glam, Décor Dressing, and my personal favourite: Period Dressing!

We attended several talks and Q&As including one between Lucy Mangan and Bridget Christie, who even signed my book! We treated ourselves to a manicure and one three glasses of complementary bubbly, then ended the day with a Q&A with makeup artist, Lisa Eldridge. 

Honestly, it was so jam-packed and went by so quickly it's hard to believe that only two days ago I was in the capital. But I have the pictures to prove it, so it must have happened!









Thanks for reading! 

Love Rosie xox

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous it looked amazing! Hope you had a lovely time! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like such an amazing opportunity, you lucky thing! Looks so good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fab thanks Rebecca, very tiring, but worth it!xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox