Friday 30 October 2015

Last Minute Halloween: Cruella De Vil!

Happy Frankenstein's day everyone! And we all know what that means: it's halloween tomorrow Woo! Or should I say Boo!

This time of year always tends to get busy, I can't believe how fast October has gone by. It's likely that you'll have got caught up in all the work you're buried under, or I am at least. 




So here I have a easy last minute Halloween dress up idea for you: Cruella De Vil!
All you'll need is:
- A black dress - any one you've got in your wardrobe will do! 
- Black & White coloured hair spray - the killer look!
- A black clutch bag
- Something Dalmatian

I picked up the two hair spray's for only £1.99 each on the market, where I also found a few pieces of dalmatian fabric, which I've sewn together to create a little shawl. If you have a bit more time on your hands you could pick up some red gloves to complete the look. 

Don't forget to go all out with the hair spray, after all, her hair is her most recognisable feature, so don't be afraid to backcomb it all and spray away for the DE VIL look!

And that's it! A cheap and easy halloween costume all for under £10! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @leblogderosy and on Facebook to see the finished look.


Have a happy Halloween!

Love Rosie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox