Thursday 8 October 2015

Just like rubies

Burgundy is my colour. It always has been and it always will be. But you know what, after over three years of blogging, it seems I must've used up almost every burgundy synonym that I could possibly find to name my post, which explains why i found this one so hard to name.

However, Judy Garland was just mentioned on the telly, which reminded me of her ruby slippers in The Wizard of Oz (all time fave!) and although mine aren't quite delicate time-travelling slippers, they're pretty dang cool, and they even have that ruby colouring. Saying that though, they came at a magical price of £12 in the Zara sale!

Today was the usual Thursday, however I woke up with a rather bad headache with having varsity yesterday. It was such a fun day, despite the losses, and the night out was class - we dressed up as cartoon characters.

Then I popped off to uni for an hour of shorthand followed by a meeting for Fashion North - which I've just been named Deputy Editor, of - so go have a read, yes now! Exciting times lie ahead!!




Top - Primark
Scarf - Vintage
Skirt- F&F @ Tesco
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Mary Portas

As for this week, it's basically over for me, as I have work tomorrow and Saturday, then Sunday will be spent practising shorthand and catching up on some much needed zzzzzzzz's.

Catch ya later huns, thanks for reading!

Love Rosie 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox