Sunday 21 July 2013

Save, Spend, Splurge - Swimwear

It's officially summer again(!) and I'm here to help you find the perfect bikini to suit you and your spending habits!

Here are three bikinis that I have handpicked for you, varying in price; you can choose to save, spend or splurge …

SAVE - This is the Whitworth bikini from Jack Wills outlet, the top is £7 and the bottoms are £5, coming in at a mere £12 - a total save! It features a pink bespoke vintage print, with under-wired cups and a halter neck tie. The outlet does have a waiting list to get onto, but it is totally worth it and can find yourself a good bargain!

SPEND - Secondly we have this camouflage (Yes camo is back!) print bikini from Topshop. The contrast between the white and the green will really compliment your soon-to-be-tanned body! This bikini has high-waisted shorts - perfect for all you pear-shaped girls out there! Costing £34, it is a spend but not so much to be breaking the bank!

SPLURGE - Lastly we have this beautiful vintage print bikini from Wildfox at Urban outfitters which I absolutely adore! At £128, it is most definitely a splurge, but trust me - if I had £128 to spend on swimwear I WOULD. Being from Wildfox it is no doubt, good quality and would last longer and vintage print will stay in fashion forever! Again, this bikini has high-waisted bottoms, although the top looks more like a bandeau, perfect for lounging around by the pool.


Have a great summer!


Love Roseanne
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox