Friday 19 July 2013

Savvy shopper

Recently I went shopping and purchased a few summer items that I absolutely adore! (You gotta love the sales right?) I thought I'd share with you what I got just because I'm so happy with it all!
Here is the low-down for each of my items:
The suede tan loafers were £14 from accessorize (orig £30), I love them so much! They practically go with all my outfits; be it dresses or jeans, they were a great buy!! 
 This is a picture showing the top and skirt. The top is pink lace with a cute round lace trim (you can see better in the top picture.) It was £14.99 from Topshop, which is quite cheap for Topshop! I really like it as it is just the right length - higher than my hips but lower than my waist (if you get me?). And the maxi skirt was only £12.99 from H&M, again it's a simple item that you can dress up with heels or wear with sandals in the day.

Lastly, this beautiful bird print top, which was £24 from Red Herring at Debenhams. It was slightly more expensive but I think it was totally worth it because it is so me! I love the birds and the colours compliment each other really well. I paired it with blue moto denim shorts bought from Topshop last year. All ready for the summer sun!

So in total I spent roughly £40, on three great items that I will most definitely be getting some use out of over the summer (If it stays sunny- fingers crossed!)

Au revoir for now!

Love Roseanne 
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox