Tuesday 30 July 2013

Elle A/W Ensemble

It’s here! Elle Collections Autumn/Winter has landed!
First of all I would just like to point out that autumn and winter are my two favourite seasons – I love the cold weather it means one thing will return. . . LAYERING! I love it!

I bought Elle Collections quite recently and after getting through it (almost 200 pages!) I thought I would blog about it to you, and if you haven’t already bought it, go get it! Before it’s too late! But if you need a bit of convincing, consider this post as a sneak-preview. .

Elle Collections comes with a pull-out newspaper on this season’s fashions (there’s even a crossword!) and from Tom Ford to Choupette Lagerfeld, it is jam-packed with exciting articles and pictures! I particularly admire the ‘Art Revisited’ page, combining art and fashion.


I highly recommend this bible of a magazine, to all those aspiring fashionistas, photographers, editors and models out there! The street-style section features the work of Garance Doré and Scott Schuman, showing that street-style is becoming much more high-fashion.

My favourite part is ‘The shows’, showcasing the new Autumn/Winter collections of the top designers we all know and love. Nearly 40 pages of shows – what more can a girl ask for?! The garments (and accessories) I admire the most are:
·       Saint Laurent Wool Duffel Coat
·       Emporio Armani Bowler hats
·       Lanvin bustier dress with embroidered rose
·       Dolce & Gabbana embroidered gold sequin dress


Which are your favourites? I’d love to know :) Drop a comment in the box below!

The magazine also features a ‘New Moods’ section and a portfolio of self-portraits entitled ‘They made this’, hands up to whoever thought of the concept it is so clever and very artistic!

Not to mention the ‘Objects of desire’, showcasing up-close the new pieces we will soon worship.

THERE IS JUST SO MUCH IN ELLE COLLECTIONS THAT I CAN’T EXPRESS HOW GOOD IT IS OK? SO JUST GO BUY IT! QUICK!!


Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Love Roseanne


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox