Friday 3 January 2014

New Year, New Me

For the first time that I can remember I really enjoyed counting down to the New Year. I spent the night at a party with a bunch of friends from sixth form, it was lovely. Now I’m really motivated for 2014, this will be my year!!

Hopefully, if things all go to plan I’ll get the grades in summer and I’ll be off to University in September to study Fashion Journalism. It sounds like the most amazing course ever, like I would really enjoy it and I’m so excited to meet all new people who enjoy the same things as me.

My 18th Birthday is coming up in April (12th – don’t forget it!) which I’m really looking forward to. No longer a child (yes!)

I’ll be going to Paris with my A-Level French Class, and I can’t wait,it will be so amazing, I seriously cannot believe it will be my first trip there. We might even be going to the French Opera! I adore the French language, and although A Level French can be challenging I really do enjoy it. I think being able to speak another language is a brilliant skill, and I’m so glad that I've had the opportunity.

This summer will be so much fun too, as I’ll have no sixth form work to do, I can do whatever I like! I have a few textile patterns that I really want to try out making myself, because at the moment, the dress I’m making in Textiles is just so stressful because I have so many deadlines. It will be nice to relax and take my time.

Also in summer, no doubt I’ll be working every week. It’s so so lovely in summer! There are weddings almost 3 times a week and it’s just so fun to be able to help out a couple on their special day – that’s my favourite thing about working at a hotel!

So, as you can see I have got a lot to look forward to and this year I do have a short list of Resolutions that I will try my very best to stick to …

1. Commit to blogging once a week.
2. Keep up with exercising regularly – it’s never really bothered me, but over the last year I’ve lost about a stone, I know it’s not much but I’m almost where I want to be and I do really enjoy sports!
3. Try super duper hard at Sixth Form to get the grades for university.
4. Travel more.
5. Save money instead of spending it.
6. Finish decorating my bedroom – this has been a work in progress over the last few months, so hopefully I can get it sorted and make it pretty.
7. Keep a diary for more than 2 months.
8. Draw for fun – most of the drawings I do are doodles or art work for school, so it’d be nice to draw for dun sometime.
9. Read more – I already read a lot, but I’d like to read more classics, like Les Misérables and Emma.

How did you celebrate the New Year? What are your Resolutions? Let me know! Pop a comment below, or tweet me @roseanne_sophia

Sorry about this post being a couple of days late, my internet was broken for a while, but better late than never! Keep an eye out because I'll be back with more posts over the coming months, hopefully weekly :)


Hope you are all having a lovely Friday!

Love Roseanne

xx

2 comments:

  1. I want to exercise more, eat better, make some new blogger friends and keep a memory jar. I went to Disney World with my family to celebrate the New Year.

    I can't believe you're going to paris. I've always dreamt of going there. My room theme is currently Paris. Lucky!!

    Great post!! xx

    http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Disney for new year sounds amazing! I bet you had a fabby time!
      I know I'm so excited I can't contain it! :-)
      Thank you! Xox

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox