Tuesday 14 January 2014

Perfect Pastels

A wonderful trend for Spring 2014 is pastel colours! Don’t you just love it? I adore pastel colours, they are so simple and relaxed, the right pastel accessory can make an outfit! Here’s my top five perfect pastel items on sale this month:


1.              I love love love love love this coat (a lot of love!) If you look good in pink then go for it! This wool mix boyfriend coat will sure keep you warm over the coming months, because let’s face it; Winter is still yet to come in the UK. £89 Topshop.

2.             Another pink number. This cute Pink shirt with sheer inserts is lovely, especially with a sparkly necklace! You could easily dress this up and down. The perfect wardrobe essential for Spring’14. £25 Dorothy Perkins.

3.          Now, this next item has been on sale quite a while and I’ve had my eye on it, but it isn’t yet ‘on sale sale’. I love the beautiful crystal decoration around the collar and the knit quality is really good. I think they have this one in a light pink and possibly a yellow too, but I would definitely go for this lovely pastel green number. £46 Topshop.

4.   This pleated baby blue mini skirt is so cute! Don’t you think? I love the colour so much and for £12.99 in the ZARA sale; you can’t go wrong!  



  Lastly, these shoes aren’t really pastel; well they’re
white, but white goes with everything right? (Eee even
the rhyme agrees!) I just had to let you all in on this
lovely little bargain! These cute T-bar shoes are on sale
at Topshop for only £18!


How do you like pastels this season? 
Do you have a signature piece?
Let me know! 

Pop a comment in the box below and I’ll be sure to get
back to you – I love reading your comments!
Or you can tweet me @roseanne_sophia

Happy ‘Spring’ (besides the fact it’s basically still winter but oh well!)


Love Roseanne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox