Saturday 8 February 2014

Time is an illusion


One of my favourite quotes by Albert Einstein “Time is an illusion”, another by Jane Austen, which no one can deny; “Time will explain.”

At the moment, my world revolves around time, there’s never enough hours in the day to fit in what you need to do and studying for A-levels is at the top of my list at the moment. So today, I’m having a relaxing study day, working on my A2 Textiles work and some French work also.

This watch is my favourite accessory; I bought it myself for my 17th birthday last year, at Bicester shopping centre. It is from a cute little accessory shop called Coccinelle. It has a brown/tan leather strap and a white face with black numbers. If you've seen my post on Instagram, you'll see that I wear my watch 'the wrong way round' a habit that I can't (and don't really want to get out of) but my friends always find it funny. 

Just a short post today, I do apologise, but hopefully you’ll understand the work load or when you study A levels!


Don’t forget you can follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram for weekly updates!


Thanks for reading,

Love Roseanne
xx



4 comments:

  1. That watch is so pretty and love the quotes! Good luck with your A Level. I'm currently doing mine too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) you too, what are you studying?xox

      Delete
  2. really cool post and also love the watch X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox