Sunday 2 February 2014

Ooh la la - French Connection

Yesterday, me and my friend Frances went into town for  a much needed revision break, we had a lovely catch up in Costa (where else?!) and after that headed down to a vintage fair. Unfortunately it was super duper busy and we didn’t see too much, besides this beautiful vintage navy blazer that I spotted (with gold buttons) but sadly it was too big L

So, we then wandered around town and went into French Connection, a favourite of mine, to find the new season Spring Collection. Let’s just say lots of monochrome and lots of pastel pink colours, they were to die for! Honestly, I plan to save up and treat myself from FCUK soon, so here are two look books I put together from their new Spring Line …

Capri Cropped Jacket £120

The first is a outfit from their lookbook, I didn't think it necessary for me to add anything else to this because I already love it! This suit is soo gorgeous... where do I sign? The ¾ sleeves look really good too, I love how this suit would be really versatile too, you could dress it up with heels and you could dress it down by wearing them separately, as a style piece!

Textured Dress £69
Tote Bag £275
Leather Boots £110

Secondly is this grey/tweed look dress, which I have teamed with a black leather tote bag and black ankle boots. I actually tried this dress on in store and oh my - I will sing it's praises! The material is really good quality and surprisingly, it fit me really well, however the price tag was rather on the heavy side, but I adore it all the same!


What do you think of these outfits? Do you often shop at French Connection? What are your favourite styles this season?

Let me know, pop a comment below or tweet me @roseanne_sophia , I love hearing from you all!


Hope you enjoyed this post!


Love Roseanne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox