Thursday 18 September 2014

Changes

University is a big choice. One that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Luckily for me, I’ve always enjoyed education (yes, I’m the girl that likes essays) so really it was a no brainer for me whether I would go on to uni after sixth form.

So this time last week, my parents and I packed up all of my belongings and made the 3 and a half hour journey up north to my new home in the North East. I think it’s safe to say that I was terrified to start. To meet my flatmates. To be in a foreign city and to basically study something that I’ve never done before.

Now, a week into uni life, with freshers almost over (sob!) I can happily say that I’m starting to settle in really nicely. My flatmates are great, we’re all so different which I love, as we’d probably never have crossed paths otherwise. My course leader is so lovely which excites me with what’s to come next week. 

In case you don’t know, I’m studying Fashion Journalism, and already we’ve experienced the most wonderful things that I would never have had the chance to do alone. For example, we had a journalism masterclass with recent UofS graduates who were all so friendly in giving us advice on Wednesday. We also were able to interview Holly Ritchie, the Fashion Buyer for Fenwick in Newcastle on Thursday!

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that there may be some timing changes on All Things Rosy over the next few weeks, since I'm experiencing so many changes myself. I will try my very best to post regularly with at least one a week for you all but please bear with me! If you have any suggestions for posts, or if there’s anything you’d like to talk to me about please don’t hesitate to pop a comment in the box below or fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page.


Here are a couple of my pictures from this week:

Reading up!

My flat

With my Flatmates at the S Club Party

Walk to uni

Uni - over the river, Flats - Right.

Au revoir mes amis,

Love Roseanne 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading each and every one and i will reply as soon as I can! Make sure to leave me a link so I will be able to check out your blog too! Love Rosie xox